climbing a mountain to us is a symbol of battling these life challenges, whether it is a child with a life threatening condition or their parents who continually battle for the ones they love most. it is our intent to have the symbol of a mountain live as a theme for this foundation. we will choose a different mountain to climb for each initiative.
our core values.
- give of yourself.
- make a difference.
- use your gifts to help others
- we make it a part of our lives to give back to the community. we grew up knowing that we wanted to make a difference. our fathers taught us that making a difference in another's life is the best gift you can give or receive. we hope to touch the lives of many children and families and will strive every day to make this our goal.
So we build partnerships that bring together resources, expertise, and vision—working with the best organizations around the globe to identify issues, find answers, and drive change.
we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for
we envision a world where every children experiences life to its fullest. we strive to ensure that all children have access to the tools they need to battle life's challenges and come out on top.
always dressed in tailored suits, he's stayed busy fulfilling the commitment he made to serve the people of minnesota by making more than 100 appearances a year at charity fundraisers, educational lectures and other events.
- to inquire about volunteer opportunities or event planning donations, contact allison at email@example.com
- for questions regarding your donation, contact kiel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to inquire about our current climb and safari benefiting the ronald mcdonald house, contact email@example.com
- for all other inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.